COFFEE BEAN'S 2016 PLANNER: THE GIVING JOURNAL



With a bunch of coffee shops giving away free 2016 planners while you delight in their handcrafted beverages, I adore Coffee Beans' The Giving Journal the most! With it's coffee art/painting designs and monthly themes, it inspires you to create a flavourful life that overflows!

I've tried making an effort of collecting stickers before, but never had the chance to finish it, maybe because the cheapskate side of me thought it doesn't help either my wallet and my waistline, but you can be all clever about it by inviting friends for coffee to help you double or triple the stickers you make each time you go coffeeing. On the plus side, you get to spend some time with them friends! It's a win-win!

Well, Jandel helped me complete all the 12 stamps required for Coffee Bean's 2016 Planner quickly than I expected! Truth be told, we're coffee junkies and can't function without caffeine in our system, so having to collect stamps by drinking coffee is like a freebie to us! What's ultra cool too are the monthly coupons inside!

I love everything inside this planner! I can't wait to start using it to create a more happy, memorable, and successful year than ever!

Let's take a glimpse of what's inside:









"How do you commit to a life that overflows?" is the planner's main theme.

I've already created my own list of personal commitments to living a life that overflows, now it's your turn. This will act as a guide to motivate ourselves in designing a life we imagine for year 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram