SINULOG 2016: FIREWORKS SHOW

by - Sunday, January 17, 2016


After the New Year, here comes Sinulog! The highly anticipated event of the month for all Cebuanos like me!

What is Sinulog Festival? It is a dance ritual in honor of Sto. Nino held annually every 3rd Sunday of January.

Talking about lazy writing, well, this is it. Last Saturday, my friends and I were at SM City Cebu to see the fireworks show. We stayed at the roof deck to get a better view of the fireweerxx.


The following photos below were only taken from my iPhone. (Prepare for a photo-heavy post).


We really enjoyed watching the fire trickle across the sky together with the big crowd. When the light fills the night, conversations stop, and we all crane our necks up and stare in awe of these beautiful splash of colors. Please excuse some of my unfocused shots, I included it here because I find them oh so adorable. Hope you enjoyed this post!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.