READING LIST: SUCCESS BOOKS

by - Saturday, November 19, 2016

Here's another roundup of books that I wanna share with you people. These are success books that I've read except for Think and Grow Rich (a classic), Blink, & Outliers (still in my to-read list). In all honesty, these books have given me new perspective and so much motivation. It somehow changed me in a positive way and continues to inspire me to do better.

Leave Your Mark by Aliza Licht

Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell

Secrets of the Millionaire Mind by T. Harv Eker

Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill

A Modern's Girl Guide to Getting Organised by Sarah Ivens

The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey

The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg

The Magic of Thinking Big by David J. Schwartz Ph. D.

The Richest Man in Babylon by George S. Clason

Give and Take by Adam Grant

The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin

Blink by Malcolm Gladwell

See my previous reading list created for all 20somethings.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.