WHY I STARTED BLOGGING

by - Thursday, November 17, 2016


It started as a hobby. My first form of blogging was writing on paper. Firstly, I love reading books, and the words, how they're put together to make a meaning, and it hits you and so I wondered if I could do that too. Write.

I wanna improve my writing. I figured that if I could just write everyday, I would become great at it, but I also have this no-writing mood and this yes-writing mood, and other times I'm drifting and being apathetic. Funny how I used to create short stories in high school and typewritered it to make decent copies or so I thought. I have an unfinished novel that I've no idea when to wrap up.

To self-learn. I've learned a few things here and there with blogging.

To keep a memory hard drive. Fragment documentations of my life that I think would be cool to read when I get older.

It makes me forget time. You know you're enjoying doing something when you lose track of time. Blogging for me is fun and feels kinda fulfilling.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.