HOLIDAZED & CONFUSED: THINGS TO DO BEFORE THE YEAR ENDS

It's the final stretch before the year ends, and yeah I'm all thrilled for the brand new year, but before I say my goodbyes to 2016, I still have a few things left to do to prepare myself in positively welcoming 2017 fresh. Time to wrap things up!

DECLUTTER. Downsize my stuff. Get rid of the excess. Keep what I only need. Go through my closet and see what I can donate. Clean up a storm to to maximize space.

BE GRATEFUL. Review 2016 and my accomplished goals and be thankful for all the good things and experiences this year brought me.

SET NEW GOALS. Create resolutions or new goals for 2017 to set out my intentions to the universe. I set my goals and write them down to help me focus and to motivate me to get back on track whenever I get distracted.

CHECK FINANCES. This is very important for me plus it's the holiday season, and I tend to overspend on this very special occasion that I end up totally broke in the New Year, so I've gotta watch out on my spending. This also calls for a financial inventory; checking my savings account and planning my New Year money goals.

CELEBRATE. Parteeeey! Opening presents! Wine! Food! Christmassy decorations! Pretty & colorful flickering lights! It's a wonderful time to be all happy and festive with family & friends.

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram